Premier Man Catalogue
Premier Man is the ultimate mens clothing catalogue combing an extensive range of quality, smart clothing and great value. Checkout our Premier Man Review below for why we think you need look no further than Premier Man catalogue for your wardrobe needs. They even cater for sizes up to 6XL and larger than usual Waist, Chest and Collar sizes.
Why Use Premier Man Buy Now Pay Later?
Premier Man offers unbeatable value when it comes to choosing men's clothes. They offer the whole wardrobe range from casual wear to tailored suits. Click below for 20% off your first order too!! We have personally ordered and tried out some of the clothing range and we are really impressed with the quality, and being able to spread the cost is a great added benefit.
- Low monthly repayments; 4% of your outstanding balance or £5 (whichever is the greater)
- Low APR - just 58.7% (or less than 5.0 pence for every £1 every 28 days)
- No early repayment penalties
- 14 days to try the clothes out before returning
- All credit types considered
- Keep first order under £300 for a better chance of approval
- If Premier Man need to remind you or you miss a minimum payment, they will charge you £12 admin fee
- They will report non-payment to credit agencies - So try your best to keep up with repayments!
We like to try out the clothing before we write our reviews and we have recently got our hands on some clothes from Premier Man. We must confess, the quality is certainly better than we were expecting and our experience ordering and receiving our items has been seamless.
If you are looking to buy some new mens clothes and want the benefit of spreading the cost, then Premier Man offer a “Personal Account” which allows you to sign up and spread the cost to make it a little easier on your wallet. Not only do we like this feature, but they also offer 20% Off your first order which in our experience is brilliant. Couple this with the ongoing deals such as; 2 t-shirts for £10, 3 for 2 on shirts etc then you can pick up some real good value.
Remember: Premier Man will consider all application, no matter what state your credit is in. If you are given a small line of credit due to a poor credit history then do make sure you keep up to date with repayments. Your credit limit is often reviewed and once you have shown you are making repayments then they will likely increase your credit limit.
Good luck if applying and be sure to keep us informed on your experience.